View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 01:43 PM   #8
catherinecondie
Enthusiast
catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: None
Free young adult ebook launched on Feedbooks

http://www.feedbooks.com/userbook/10356

A recent MobileRead reviewer said . . .

Fantastic, a heart-warming and delightful tale, as difficult to put down as I used to find the Swallows and Amazons books by Arthur Ransome, and certainly one of the best children’s works I’ve read in years!

As I said on the forum, I thought you developed your characters very quickly, and managing to make me care about them, especially Connie, your plot was intriguing and full of surprises, it rolled along at just the right pace, and built to a really fantastic ending.

I hope you will make this a series, and put them in the public domain, before you become the star for one of the big publishing houses and make lots and lots of money for yourself!

As I’m sure you realise, I very much enjoyed reading your book, and I am definitely a Fan, can’t wait to read the next one, whether it’s free or bought.
catherinecondie is offline   Reply With Quote