View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 05:41 PM   #6
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
I have used both of LCD and AMOLED and for reading I could not justify the higher cost of AMOLED. For me video maybe yes, for reading no. If my reading was heavily dependent on high quality color images e.g. art books, then maybe I would consider AMOLED justified but doubt it.

I have used Samsung PLS displays (basically their version of IPS) for quite a number of years now with no reading issues with text and images. I just happen to use Samsung tablets, any similar display on a device from a reputable manufacturer would be fine.

Really the best thing to do is, if possible, try for oneself in a store or such place.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote