View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 01:55 PM   #16
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
That's not always possible. I like a tight line height and a subscript/superscript would change the line height. Nothing can be done about it.

It's like a larger first letter on a Kindle with KF8. That first line is going to have the line-height different from the rest of the lines and nothing can be done about it.
line-height: 0; seems to work just fine for me for subscript/superscript/raised caps. I don't care how KF8 works.
Attached Files
File Type: epub untitled.epub (2.4 KB, 220 views)
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote