View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 05:14 PM   #42
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by conan50 View Post
Thinking about picking up one of these Moto e phones:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Cricket-Mo...phone/40712746
I actually may sign up with Cricket at the end of the year, but I'm wondering, will the phone work at all if you don't sign it up with Cricket right away? I'm thinking I could use it for media but not sure if there is a screen to keep me from using it, or if I need to remove the sim card or something. Any thoughts?
I think all phones can be used as media devices and not as phones. I just got a phone that doesn't even have a sim card in it, and it works fine as a media device. I've not had the brand you are referring to, but I have other brands.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote