View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 09:56 PM   #40
Alohamora
Evangelist
Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Fire tablet, ios phone
I just got a Tracfone LG Fuel L34C, it runs Android 4.4. They're going for about $30 on ebay. The screen is only 3.5 inches, and ho-hum resolution, but clear enough for simple things like checking email. I was able to put Audible, Prime music, Calibre companion and some other apps on it with no difficulty. This will more than replace the Sansa Clip+ that I recently lost. I put in a 16gb microSD card and have started loading up my music files.

It's snappy enough that navigating around and running apps is a breeze.

Yeah, I already have a Fire phone, so I didn't need this, but sometimes it's nice to have something smaller and lighter just for audio.
Alohamora is offline   Reply With Quote