View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 07:02 PM   #773
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I just finished my last book of 2012, Curfew by Phil Rickman.

In the end I read 105 books this year, which is 15 less than last year. However, I read 37246 pages, which is more than last year when I read between 30000 and 35000 pages. I abandoned 2 book. The average rating I gave the books was a 7.1 (out of 10), the average length just under 355 pages and the average date of publication was 2002.

I don't think I'm going to read as much as the previous two years in 2013, my reading has slowed down in the past couple of months. Next year's main goal is to read twelve classics.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote