View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 01:23 PM   #9
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
"wrong" was probably the wrong word to use, but it looks odd - to me - to see an ellipsis all by itself on a line, when it occurs at the end of a sentence:

and then
That's why I said I use a normal space in the middle of a sentence, and a   when the ellipsis is at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirtai View Post
It's odd that you do it that way since an ellipsis character can look noticeably different to three periods. e.g. Much narrower.
That's exactly why I do it, because I want the periods spaced out, like many printed books (again, only in English, in Spanish I just use "...", which is the recommended form).
Jellby is online now   Reply With Quote