View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 03:46 AM   #1
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
Falbe, Tracy: Union of Renegades: The Rys Chronicles Book I v1.0 2008-08-01

This is the first novel in my complete 4-novel epic fantasy series. Earlier I posted it in MobiPocket section, and now I have a lovely version nicely formatted and tested for Sony readers.

Reader testimonials:

"I started reading fantasy novels only 2 years a go after a good friend introduced me to Tad Williams, Robin Hobb, E. Feist, Terry Goodkind and others. In my opinion your name belongs in that list."

-- Erik Z., The Netherlands

"I Love your books! The human characters are so real, my heart really goes out to them. In good times and bad. The Rys are unlike any characters in any other fantasy books I've ever read, and believe me, I've read a few! I hope you keep them coming!!!!"

-- Teressa H., United States

"I really enjoyed the world you created and your writing style was crisp, imaginative and a pleasure to read the story."

-- Susan W., United Kingdom

"You are one of the best fiction writers."

-- Barbara S., South Africa

As the author I am the copyright holder of this work and freely share it at this forum. I do not give others permission to post this novel in other places.

Please note: I am running a contest during August 2008 for people who download this novel at my website. By entering the contest you would have a chance of winning the complete series. See details: http://www.falbepublishing.com/braveluck/fantasy_books_contest.html
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Union_of_Renegades.lrf (634.0 KB, 1350 views)
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote