View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 02:12 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by spear View Post
Hey,

Here's my two silly questions. I have started to read more on my PEZ...but can't seem to do either of the following (I can do these on both Kindle 3 and the EBookWise, so this is frustrating):

1. Delete files from the device (can it be done, if so how?)

2. After shutting down device...reopen onto the last page read (even when I bookmark, I have to go the all the folders open the file...and then it remembers). Maybe I am spoiled but by other devices open right on the last page...no hunting.....

So please, if either of these functions can be performed on the PEZ, I would greatly appreciate the instructions to do so...

If these have been answered in the past, I apologize....but please redirect if needed....

Get the LBook firmware
Long press of the title button number brings up a menu:
1) View with Coolreader (ADE is the std)
2) copy to the other storage
3) Delete

RecentlyRead (on the top level) has the last 8 books you opened.
The 'back' arrow jumps out of a level, even if on page 4 of 4
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote