View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 02:48 PM   #6
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
I've been using my mostly in portrait mode and it's fine. IMO, the screen quality is better than my Galaxy TAB. I don't care about the view angle, with my thick glasses anything other than headon is iffy. I just hope that NVidia continues with product development because from what I've read the G Tablet is no longer being produced.

I had some issues with installing the ROM. Apparently, my G Tablet was one that had the wrong partitions. I had to NVFlash it back to original stock, get the OTA update to 3588 and then install CWM .8 and then VEGAn Gingerbread.

I sold some of my other gadgets to get this and I like reading on it.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote