View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Viewsonic g Tablet

So, I purchased a Viewsonic g Tablet from woot.com a couple of weeks ago. It arrived yesterday. The stock UI is blah. For some reason it wouldn't update to 4349 after it updated to 3859. I decided to try one of the ROMs from XDA.

Currently, the VEGAn-TAB GingerEdition is installed and it is very nice. The only problem is that I can't get my books stored in Calibre to download via the web. But that is a minor problem. My only other complaint is that I prefer the original keyboard but that's another minor issue.

Kindle and Aldiko work fine. The only app I haven't been able to get working is Weatherbug Elite.

I have Google Android Market and all Google applications on the g Tablet. It's a very nice 10" tablet.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote