View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 02:13 AM   #14
250 Coupe
Groupie
250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch

Device: Many ebook readers at my house
I've got so much stuff here that I find things I didn't even know I had all the time.

If you run batgraph (sp?) with the eBookman docked in the cradle and the little icon in the corner of your task bar is showing, it will power itself from the USB port. It will run that way for weeks.

I'll hunt up some of my eBookman links this weekend and post them in a new topic.

Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubreyf View Post
@sbwertz:

Try double clicking the .seb file you downloaded to open it in the Desktop Manager. Once the desktop manager has your OS loaded, it should be ready to sync with your EBM! If that doesn't work, I would try contacting Ectaco - they were extremely polite and helpful for me.

@Michael:

Thank you! You have more cool EBM stuff saved up than I have yet been able to find everywhere else on the internet combined. My EBM is now back in it's prime, and it has been quite fun to see it running again. I'm going to need to pick up some rechargeable batteries - it's hilarious how fast this thing drains them compared to newer technology
250 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote