View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 02:07 PM   #122
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
The thing with authors and signatures... is a long story
Put short:
I hope they never consider flashing banners for advertising *books*. I like the book covers, but flashing... too much. for me. I'll probably block the sig and never look at the books.
Which is also why I posted the feedback link in my signature - so I can avoid (too much) annoyance.

There are also 3 other factors as to why I did a flashing sig:

1. Further downscaling of the images makes the text too blurry to read properly and I didn't have the nerves to make it all over again. So it had to be animation.

2. I do not seek profit with it, it was just a fun invitation to a relatively small target group.

3. I tried to stay in the Lounge for the "banner time" so the "serious" people don't get the idea from me.

And finally: We have a wonderful moderator team here, so if things start getting out of control (or someone reports my or similar signatures) I'm sure the problem will be dealt with.

@beppe: I'm pending between and
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote