View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 07:18 AM   #26
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Kenny's point is sound as it is the user's decision not to opt in which is doing the hiding, however given that the forum's primary function is to discuss mobile reading I think it's an acceptable decision.

Graham
True, it's a bit sad and I understand Kenny's point, but I agree with you that it's an acceptable, and probably preferable, solution.

I suppose this means the discussions will be hidden from Google also. Again, a bit sad but it will avoid drawing in trolls.