View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 12:23 AM   #12
hike_gc
Zealot
hike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nook
Wink Well.....

I just happened to come across the Sony PRS-505 at a Target store this evening and it was my first chance at seeing ANY of the e-reader devices in person (I have not purchased an e-reader yet.). I'm sold on the 6-inch (or larger)screen. I've actually been doing mock-up drawings of a couple device dimensions trying to get a feel for what the actual screen size would be like. For me personally, I'm not sure I'd like the 5-inch screen and am holding out for one of the newer models coming out that will have the larger screen. I have to say I have my eye on the new Sony-600 but am also very curious about the Astak Mentor. I like the fact that Astak is open format for the content but the 5-inch screens just don't do it for me. I also have to say that I am impressed with Robertb's enthusiasm for the product his company sells. Robertb obviously believes in the product his company sells. It's interesting the other companies who sell the e-readers do not use this sight more to promote their products and get user opinions. Having only discovered this site several weeks ago, I quickly developed a respect for the knowledge of the other members of this site. Just my 2 cents.
hike_gc is offline   Reply With Quote