View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 05:40 PM   #1725
mathil
Evangelist
mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O/Glo HD/Libra 2, Kindle PW3/PW5
I'm not sure what happened with my plugin installation. I'm using Calibre 3.8 64bit version: everything was working fine until last week, when I sent a book to my Kobo which was automatically converted in .kepub as usual. I open Calibre again today and the plugin is not installed anymore, and when I try to reinstall it, I get this error message:

Code:
calibre, version 3.8.0
ERRORE: Install plugin failed: A problem occurred while installing this plugin. This plugin will now be uninstalled. Please post the error message in details below into the forum thread for this plugin and restart calibre.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\dialogs\plugin_updater.py", line 726, in _install_clicked
  File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 461, in add_plugin
  File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 60, in load_plugin
  File "site-packages\calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 199, in load
  File "site-packages\calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 183, in load_module
  File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.__init__", line 7, in <module>
ImportError: cannot import name KOBOTOUCHEXTENDED
It shouldn't be related to me having updated Calibre, I think, as I did that way before my most recent successful conversion. Could this be related to me having installed the latest Kobo firmware (4.6.9960, Glo HD)?
so much in advance!
mathil is offline   Reply With Quote