View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 07:59 AM   #61
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Obviously I can't speak for anyone else's usage, but I've never needed or wanted to 'refine' any SVG code with this plugin. I only use it for <div> and <span>.
That's sort of where I am, too. I use the plugin for doing bulk edits that would otherwise be unwieldy and/or dangerous with regex. In the unlikely (or at least rare) event that there's something wrong with some SVG code in an epub, I'd find it pretty easy to manually fix it. It's not like there's divs or other inline elements in need of tweaking being used within SVG tags in the first place.

I think I'll proceed with my plan to "exempt" SVG from the plugin's parsing routine. That way it won't be making meaningless whitespace changes to svg code (which will then trigger a rather pointless diff to be verified).

Last edited by DiapDealer; 06-14-2016 at 08:03 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote