Thread: Calibre errors
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 07:45 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
The bottom line is if you have examined the author_sort fields via the metadata editor for those books with errors and you are happy with what you have in the author_sort field then ignore the errors. If you aren't happy with the author_sort fields then correct them as Adoby and theducks have outlined.

I have many books set to sort by the word "various". I get errors for these books, this make no difference to me or my catalog.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote