View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 05:19 PM   #16
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Interesting but how accurate is it. For example, I put in Dan Brown and Michael Critchton was right next to him. But, when I click on Michael Critchton Dan Brown moved much further away. Shouldn't the map be basically the same just switch who is in the middle?

BOb
Ah! You're just literal. Seriously, I noticed the type of dissimilarities. The only thing that I could figure would be while Dan Brown writes some things similar to Michael Critchton, he writes with other focuses as well, while Michael Critchton is so very predictably medical related. Make any sense?
As I mentioned, it's a fun gadget and it has helped me look at authors I haven't tried in the past.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote