View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 09:30 AM   #5
Shai-Hulud
Silicon Book Worm
Shai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud of

Device: Kobo Touch
FWIW I have two Kobo Touch's one running the old firmware and one that has the new (Glo) firmware. I have seen similar battery problems with both units running in airplane mode and with sleep set to 15 min and power-off set to 30 min. In my case when the problem occurs the Touch does not transition from sleep into full power-off as it should but instead stays in sleep mode and consumes a disproportionate amount of power in a short space of time (as if the processor was stuck running at 100% in the background).

I'm currently exploring whether the sleep/power-off interval is the cause in this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=204803 if you would care to contribute your times?
Shai-Hulud is offline   Reply With Quote