View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 07:02 AM   #1
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Question Problem with font

Hi all,

I have a problem with line spacing of an embedded font in an ePub file (attached). The font is Roman Antique.

The problem is that this font appears with very tight line spacing (actually overlapping lines) when I test the XHTML files in Opera. In my Cybook Orizon reader (using Adobe renderer) the spacing looks better, but when I select text using this font, only the bottom half or so of each line is marked. This, by the way, also happens in Opera, but with the top half.

I'd say there's something wrong with the height definition of this font, but I've tried opening it in FontForge and can't find where the problem is. So, I humbly ask for help in finding and fixing the cause of this behaviour.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Test.epub (249.5 KB, 157 views)
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote