Thread: DR800 Performance
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 11:09 PM   #15
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
I am using an 8 GB card, formatted as FAT32 with no problem. Just the re-indexing every time I disconnect it from the computer (which I do every day since I download newspapers) takes a little longer.
I didn't have a problem until it was half full. After that it was ruining my e-books ...

FAT32 doesn't allow specific filenames. The path has to be shorter than 256 characters.

Try to generate a filename with a \n (an other special characters) in it.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote