View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 09:02 AM   #100
Aldous04
Aldous04 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW, Marvin for iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Ahh, but it does. It tells me the name of the book causing the problem. It is "How to Develop a Brilliant Memory Week by Week". Could you check what format this book is?
It's a .mobi. I removed it from my kindle and I'm still getting the error. I have an epub copy in my library as well as the mobi, but only the mobi was on the kindle. Now it stops short at "The Road Less Traveled" instead:

Spoiler:
DEBUG: 111.6 Book on device title: The Story of Civilization, Volume III: Caesar and Christ
DEBUG: 111.7 Book on device title: The Sea and the Jungle
DEBUG: 111.7 Book on device title: Vile Bodies
DEBUG: 111.7 Book on device title: Black Mischief
DEBUG: 111.7 Book on device title: Scoop
DEBUG: 111.7 Book on device title: Brideshead Revisited
DEBUG: 111.7 Book on device title: Chartism
DEBUG: 111.8 Book on device title: Eros and Civilization
DEBUG: 111.8 Book on device title: The Natural History of Selborne
DEBUG: 111.8 Book on device title: The Open Society and Its Enemies
DEBUG: 111.8 Book on device title: The Story of Civilization, Volume II: The Life of Greece
DEBUG: 111.8 Book on device title: The Road Less Traveled
calibre 2.7 isfrozen: True is64bit: False
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 Windows ('32bit', 'WindowsPE')
32bit process running on 64bit windows
('Windows', '7', '6.1.7601')
Python 2.7.8
Windows: ('7', '6.1.7601', 'SP1', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeDRM && Kindle and Mobipocket DeDRM && K4PC, K4Mac, Kindle Mobi and Topaz DeDRM && Inept Epub DeDRM && Inept PDF DeDRM
&& Marvin XD && iOS reader applications && Annotations
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.annotations.action", line 333, in fetch_usb_device_annotations
File "calibre_plugins.annotations.action", line 522, in get_annotated_books_on_usb_device
File "c:\users\alex\appdata\local\temp\calibre_annotati ons_plugin\Kindle.py", line 168, in get_installed_books
File "c:\users\alex\appdata\local\temp\calibre_annotati ons_plugin\Kindle.py", line 264, in _get_metadata
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\metadata\mobi.py", line 493, in get_metadata
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\mobi\reader\headers.py", line 273, in __init__
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\mobi\reader\headers.py", line 301, in identity
MobiError: Unknown book type: cÌÆ}ÝÝ›Å

And if I remove that, it stops short at "The Story of Civilization, Volume II: The Life of Greece"...
Aldous04 is offline   Reply With Quote