View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 08:43 PM   #45
khahoon
Connoisseur
khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: generic
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArtfulDodger View Post
Hello:

I have been trying (2 days) to load the KoboLauncher onto my Kobo Touch but so far, no cigar. So I thought I'd turn to you, the experts, for advice! First, does the Kobo need to be rooted? I haven't seen any instructions as to doing this but I thought I'd ask!

I have twice loaded koboroot.tgz to the root of .kobo. The first time I didn't know to also load launcher.png so naturally, it didn't work!

Second time I used the advice found in post # 1 of this thread. I got as far as Step 6 - after a loooong time, the Kobo finally restarted, but there was no launcher button on the home page.

So, I am at a standstill. I have a N905 Kobo touch running Firmware 3.0.0. Any help or advice would be most appreciated.

Sparky

I had the exact same problem when turn it off and on. If I let it stay on after unplugging it, it processes automatically. I have kobo glo. I hope it helsp
khahoon is offline   Reply With Quote