View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 03:00 PM   #1078
JackErbes
Enthusiast
JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.

Device: K4 Non Touch, Fire HD (3rd Gen)
I decided to study my own question a little and found this, these are at least some of the criteria that the trade ins have to meet or comply with:

Electronics Condition Criteria - https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custo...deId=201983350

Quote:
Tablets must at least meet the following guidelines to be accepted for trade in:

Device holds a charge and functions perfectly
No cracks or other heavy damage
Few to no scratches or dents
Excludes Amazon Kindles and Fire Tablets

Kindles must at least meet the following guidelines to be accepted for trade in:

Device must match the product title and version, size and color selected

Fire Tablets must at least meet the following guidelines to be accepted for trade in:

Device must match the product title and version, size and color selected
So you have to have a non-Kindle tablet that is working and in good condition, and Kindles and Fire Tablets can only be traded in on like model if I understand it right...

I guess they wanted to make sure people would not break their Kindles and Fires on purpose as a step towards getting a newer model.

Jack
JackErbes is offline   Reply With Quote