View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 02:43 PM   #63
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
I picked up a T2 and T3 for about $40 each a year or two back. Excellent deals. I don't really need the T3. I should sell it. The T2 can be rooted and used as an e-ink tablet which I will do at some point. I have a couple of 650's lying around in excellent condition. The pearl screens are fine. I don't need Carta. I suppose I should sell them too. I find I really want a back-light these days.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote