View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 06:47 AM   #25
c123
c123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.c123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.c123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.c123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.c123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.c123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.c123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.c123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.c123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.c123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.c123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by church mouse View Post
It is android based. On lesen.net there are instructions for rooting, but I could only get them to work by having my Tolino system language set as German, which was not useful.

Sent from my YOGA Tablet 2-830F using Tapatalk
Genau, in my testing I could only keep the jailbreak if I kept the GUI language set to German. Still have not got round to seeing how to keep the jailbreak when language is set to English (I require Coolreader for books with images, so keep the language set to German).
c123 is offline   Reply With Quote