View Single Post
Old 03-18-2023, 07:40 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by meepmeep View Post
Hey everyone,

I have come across a problem. I noticed the italics on my book are not loading correctly onto my Kobo. I had forgotten my Kobo at home and decided to continue reading on my phone and noticed my entire book is filled with Italics when the protagonist is thinking.

The issue here was that, for some reason, my Kobo was not showing it. I went into Calibre editor and viewer and saw that. Indeed, my epub does contain Italics. I may have an issue when my book converts to a kepub and removes the formatting.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how I can get the italics working?

Plugins Installed:
KePub Metadata Reader (3.4.3)
KePub Metadata Writer (3.4.3)
KoboTouchExtend (3.6.3)
Select one of the installed fonts such as Georgia. You should see Italics and if this is so, it's a problem with your user installed font family.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote