View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 04:03 PM   #15
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
If I have books in a series on paper, I like the paper edition. I don't mind paper books, so i buy the paperback, including shipping, if it's cheaper.
If an ebook is very cheap I might buy the ebook even when I already have the paper one. I might need bigger text next time I read it!

Also I like being able to make a backup copy of the library and having all the ebooks on the ereader, so 2G and 4G readers aren't big enough, 8 seems OK without PDFs, but the larger ereaders are all 32G
32 GB would not be enough for my whole library, but then I don't want to keep my whole library on an ereader. My backup libraries are on external drives and for off-site backup also in Dropbox.

I've bought all the paper series I have and am at least somewhat likely to read/reread as ebooks. I'm not going to read them on paper, unless the zombie apocalypse happens and then I'll probably be dead anyway.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote