View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 11:53 PM   #4
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
I rarely do any lengthy writing by hand because my hand quickly tires due to the way I write (I tend to write with a heavy hand). Usually, I do all of my lengthy writing on my word processor.

When I do write by hand, such as writing a first draft or notes when travelling, I prefer to use a mechanical pencil (with 0.5mm lead) so I can make corrections. When it comes time to write in ink, I prefer a Uni-Ball Vision Micro pen (0.5mm line) which gives me a good solid dark line or make a copy my pencil-written original to make it permanent.

I have used a fountain pen to write from time to time and I like the way they write, but I find they're not practical for day to day use. Also, I write in printed letters (writing each letter separately) rather than cursive and a rollerball pen works better than a fountain pen for my writing.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote