View Single Post
Old 06-19-2021, 07:44 PM   #3178
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
I would love to hear your final review, it's a book that is on my list to buy.

Just finished up The Armageddon Inheritance by David Weber and read by Jonathan Todd Ross. It's a good book and I enjoyed it. It's an early Weber.

Just started on Murder on the Orient Express, the Agatha Christie classic narrated by Kenneth Branagh.
Finished up Murder on the Orient Express. It really is a pity that Kenneth Branagh didn't do more of her books. He's excellent. He did do a number of Chekhov short stories and a few other odds and ends such as The Magician's Nephew and The Man with the Golden Gun.

Of course listening to any Agatha Christie book, one does have to make allowances for the prejudices of the times.

Now to consider what to listen to next.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote