View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 07:55 AM   #3169
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Currently reading/listening to In Fury Born by David Weber, narrated by Vivienne Leheny. The book is, of course, way too long, but that's ok this time because I can just zone out when Weber goes off on one of his (lengthy) diversions into extraneous and excruciating detail. And the narrator is good. Not great, but good.
I would love to hear your final review, it's a book that is on my list to buy.

Just finished up The Armageddon Inheritance by David Weber and read by Jonathan Todd Ross. It's a good book and I enjoyed it. It's an early Weber.

Just started on Murder on the Orient Express, the Agatha Christie classic narrated by Kenneth Branagh.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote