View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 06:52 PM   #197
tracey1
Addict
tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnipps View Post
I'm thinking of buying a 2nd hand Yota 2, in 2020.
I'm contemplating the same thing. My YP 2 recently stopped working and I'm thinking about buying another one as I'm looking for another E-ink phone. But the fact that it's 6 years old is really off-putting. I suspect the lifespan of a used YP2 to be 1-2 at most as it's notoriously known for having a bad charging jacket and developing white lines on the E-ink screen. I'm also contemplating a hisense phone instead.

If my assesment is correct, android 6,although old, is sufficient enough to get most apps running.
tracey1 is offline   Reply With Quote