View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 07:38 AM   #196
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnipps View Post
All you longtime Yota users - can you clarify if mirror mode totally works on Android 6, or is it "app based" like the Yota 3 has, and doesn't allow mirroring the desktop anymore? What I've read isn't 100% clear on that point.
As far as I recall, mirror mode worked fine with Android 6.0 for any app. My Yotaphone finally decided to give up the ghost a while ago, so I can't be any further help.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote