View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 11:07 AM   #6
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookandtea View Post
Okay, so that's why trying to use that app didn't work. I’m married to a programmer, which means I often know just enough to be confused. I could tell that this wasn’t a normal app, and figured I was supposed to do something beforehand, and I knew vaguely that writing a script was likely involved, but I just didn’t have enough computer knowledge to go farther.

Which in the end is going to be fine I think, because I’m enjoying the Calibre app a lot.
You don't need to write a script at all. You just install the plugin in Calibre.

Alas, plugin is not built-in nor is it on Calibre's official list of plugins (Preferences – Plugins – Get new plugins). You need to go to Alf's website for more details on installation, setup and support.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote