View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 07:04 PM   #11
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Looks good - I am out for most of my day, so it'll be a while before I can have a look at new version.

Suggestion, provide a Copy Metadata (Ctrl+C) feature that is conformant with the one in the calibre itself, this would enable copying of metadata from Book One in Library Alpha to Book Two in Library Beta (or Alpha even). Would need to honour the Exclude fields when copy/pasting metadata Tweak.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote