View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 05:50 AM   #7
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Added: The Tooltip for the Exit button states - Save current CalibreSpy window settings and then exit. - that does not seem to include the column width settings
For what I designed it to be used for, the buttons at the bottom to either resize all columns to a fixed width or to resize all columns based on their actual contents width were adequate. I will look at it.

If 100% of the Series column values in the matrix are empty, I will hide that column plus Series Index automatically. Also the Series Filter combobox.

Adding the other Standard Columns excluding comments is reasonable, although Tags will add some to the startup time since that is not a normalized item. I will enhance the Preferences to allow each user to decide on a global basis.

DaltonST
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote