View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 09:26 PM   #8
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post

Some of my saved searches are really templates. The replace is fixed, but I tweak the search. Eg. I have a Baen-deDiv search (removes all those pesky divs that get nested 1 MORE for each chapter-file. I tune the class cor the current book I repeat (all) n times (usually the number of chapters) until the count is 0
This is another thing. Indeed when I "clean" some commercial books from their useless nested divs, I use the excellent TagMechanic tool from DiapDealer which provides me these templates.

The group search I would like to use is tuned for a specific conversion process and helps eradicate minor code defects, add typographical and other changes.

Last edited by roger64; 03-18-2017 at 09:30 PM.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote