View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 08:05 PM   #5
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
My method:

With "Saved Searches" window open I "count all" for each of the sub-parts of my group. When I am satisfied - I "Replace All" with the group selected. It's only a few extra button clicks. Of course the bestest solution would be for a breakdown of the counts as you suggested, but unless/until that gets implemented this is a fairly simple method.

Cheers,
Turtle91 is online now   Reply With Quote