View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 01:43 PM   #442
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookatarian View Post
One Click Digital is often another available reader used by public libraries. Works great on Kindle Fire HD7.

Zinio is an app for reading periodicals available through many public libraries as well.

I recommend you touch base with your local library to see what e-reading options are available. Many library users will often pay the small non-resident fee to access digital content at libraries out of the local area. Some libraries will waive the fee for veterans, military, or other categories.
This is only for that 1-in-50 that isn't available in Kindle, which I read on a PW. For those (epubs), my local library supports Overdrive, but the lack of highlighting, exporting notes, wiki search etc. is frustrating.

I can use any public library in the state, but a few still require in-person verification. I'm in the 8 largest that don't, and among them they have everything I've sought, just epub-only in a few isolated cases. So I just want to find an epub app that has features similar to Kindle...

Thanks,
CC

Oh, it would also be used for public domain books that are only available in epub...
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote