View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 10:23 AM   #99
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova 2, Kingrow K1 (former N96 ML/i86ML Plus/M92)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Open sesame View Post
Does seem to me that Artatech are dodging the issue. The imei has nothing to do with operators. It is the manufacturer responsibility to use a registered imei.
Indeed, i would have say that every vendor of Onyx devices right now would be extremely sensible to the matter, for regaining the trust after this former manifacturer mistake.
I was expecting an answer like
- our new devices in stock have these ranges
- this range is owned by Onyx or Onyx reached an agreement with bigger manifacturer XYZ
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote