View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 07:45 PM   #29
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
First, my picture. I am VERY pleased! Thank you eschwartz! I can't give you any more karma but you deserve a ton!

The suspected bug was with that "poetry" section, i.e. the indented sections, visible in the picture " Ada och Silla, lyssna till mig" etc.

When generating in Calibre, the section is not indented at all, AND, the preceeding line (in the picture "Lemek sade till sina hustrur", just above the indented section, is pushed UP so that there is no space between the preceeding paragraph and the text. The space is even less than normal row spacing.

But when saving this HTML to epub in Sigil, the problem does not occur.

I need to figure out two more things

1) How to add the title of the book at the beginning of each book. I.e. "The Book of Genesis" in nice big fonts. It doesn't come through in the HTML, but I can do that manually, it's just one row. How to format it though? I am having no joy with H1.

2) How to add a forced page break at the end of each bible book, so there is a new page after Genesis, before Exodus begins.

Ok I think I've got it!

This is Exodus, i.e. Second book of Moses using my existing CSS template.

Last edited by martienne; 07-15-2014 at 08:24 PM.
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote