View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 07:26 AM   #2
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
If you were to delete the podcasts app, I believe all the content goes back into itunes (check that its in itunes on your computer, then delete the apps and resync). Likewise iTunesU. Those apps are things we all merrily downloaded when they came out but they are NOT essential.

As for your voicemails I have no clue. For me, everything is exactly where it ought to be.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote