View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 03:33 PM   #446
Gauthier
Enthusiast
Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
But we'll have to find a way to store that information per document and not to the template
=X=
As far as I can see, the current code, when it save something, save it to the document and not the template with
Code:
ThisDocument.CustomDocumentProperties("SomeParam")
Check my previous post for a more general solution, which allow to save to HKCU or the document

Saving anything to the Template except for some style definition is probably a bad Idea.
It may lead to corruption of the Template (I experienced one today, where creating a new document on the template or trying to open it crashed Word.
The Template autoSave on exit should probably be Off.
It would probably be best to Prevent editing and running the Macros from the opened template

Last edited by Gauthier; 02-07-2012 at 03:49 PM.
Gauthier is offline   Reply With Quote