View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 11:10 PM   #13
jbenny
Addict
jbenny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jbenny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jbenny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jbenny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Tablet PC and Nokia N800
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
Testing... NOW!!!

Okay. I have an ebook format of a friend's manuscript - which I'd converted to PRC, a purchased Secure Mobi ebook (PRC) and another friend's manuscript which I'd (about a year ago) converted to PDB using eReader's Palm Studio. The Lookup function works on all three without any hesitation. I was using the Oxford Pocket Dictionary from Mobipocket ($18.99).

Hope this information helps.

Derek
That does help some, thanks. Could you also test in the other supported formats (TXT, HTML, whatever else)? Your feedback it greatly appreciated. I love having word lookup when I am reading. Older texts and modern texts that are set in an earlier historical period frequently use words that the modern human reader is not familiar with.

This is one feature that MS got right with their reader software. It supports using several dictionaries at once. Of course, the drawback of MS Reader is it only supports the LIT format.
jbenny is offline   Reply With Quote