View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 06:19 PM   #8
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashalan View Post
Well, if I understand correctly they only recently added bookmarking to the firmware. That's giving me hope: Who knows, maybe text search is just around the bend. I rummaged Bookeen's web page to find any indication of planned features for future releases of the firmware, but unfortunately couldn't find anything.
I suppose we have to compile a wish list here so they have the relevant information collected in one place. I have wikipedia on my Palm so I understand your wish.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote