View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 10:47 AM   #43
techiegirl
Groupie
techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 6+
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Yep. I feel certain that is what happened. On Amazon's site it clearly says refurbished units will not include a quick start guide. Mind you, I don't think it was refurbished. I think it was simply someone's return, which is even worse.
Neither of my replacements (1 or 2) had quick start guides included. I received replacement 1 just a few days after receiving the original. There was no way it could have been a return or refurbished unit that soon.
techiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote