View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 08:43 PM   #211
senjoli
senjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kindle PW, and HD8, Kobo Clara HD, Nook Glow
Quote:
Originally Posted by christie View Post
Instead I'll nominate First Lady by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
I want to use my last nomination to 2nd First Lady by Susan Elizabeth Phillips. I saw it in Sam's Club yesterday and decided to buy it as an ebook when I got home. So I'll read it whether it's chosen or not.
senjoli is offline   Reply With Quote