View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 12:53 PM   #19
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Closure: An eShort Story by John Lescroart, M. J. Rose [Simon and Schuster (pre-order)]

Quote:
From two bestselling masters of suspense, a gripping, erotic story about a female assassin whose unsettling past comes back to haunt her

Beautiful twenty-something Lucy Delray has spent two months in therapy when she says to her psychologist, "When I destroy someone...I don't feel anything." An avenging angel who lures men into her bed and then kills them, she qualifies this shocking confession: "I only kill men who deserve it. Who have done the unforgivable. Who need to be punished." But when Lucy lures an influential man from her childhood back into her life-a painter she befriended when she was only seven years old-the charming temptress may be committing the ultimate crime: letting a long-buried secret interfere with the job at hand
http://www.amazon.com/Closure-An-eSh...dp/B00C8UHUZI/