View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 05:42 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I believe Desertgrandma posted somewhere that the books not authorized (based on an email received from Amazon) and had to be pulled with full refunds for those who purchased them.

Edit: I'm surprised that not everyone received a notice about the books being pulled.

Quote:
A reasonable solution for purchasers -- if Amazon genuinely made an error and illegally published and distributed Ayn Rand works in violation of copyrights -- would have been for the Company to purchase, on its own nickle, hard copies of each of the withdrawn works, and shipped them to affected users ASAP Amazon Prime.
That's just silly. A refund is fair buy sending everyone a more expensive paper book is not.

Last edited by daffy4u; 07-02-2009 at 05:46 PM.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote